Friday, July 30, 2010

Making a Plan - It's a Living Thing

I spent this third week of the Research class creating an action research plan. At first, I struggled with breaking it down into so many steps. After all, I knew where I wanted to go, didn't I? As I started enumerating the steps and deciding who would be responsible for what, I realized that there were more people involved in this research project than I anticipated. That actually took some of the pressure off me and opened my eyes to the collegial effort the faculty on my campus put forth on a regular basis. Everyone wants our students to succeed.

As I was listing the steps, I found myself circling around back to the beginning to insert something I missed, something that I would need later in the process. In reflection, I am not sure my research would have been successful if I didn't have a detailed plan. Now that the plan is solid, I see the end and feel confident that I can move forward with it.

1 comment:

surender vardia said...

Great information and very Informative blog, and We are sharing very comprehensive information related to your higher education and get brilliant response in this fields Click Now